Monday, May 11, 2009

CHAMPION ABUSER, DALIT KI BETI.. WANT SOME PAPPI??

Yeah that's exactly why I get enraged at the thought of Maya getting the top job. Because she is Dalit ki beti. Call me a communal exploitative Brahmin.. but a Dalit ki beti becoming PM is an absolute disgrace. Why? Because electorate vote for her, because she is Dalit, because she is a female.. in a nutshell, gimme her caste, gimme a sex, screw merit.

I remember a godforsaken communist from Tamil Nadu(I'll soon remember the name) once asked on a TV debate while advocating reservations, Why do you have this prejudice, that people from lower castes can never score good marks? His passionate question was actually a retort to a poor hapless and concerned lady from the audience who said that, When she goes in for a critical operation, she wants to be sure that the doc became a surgeon on merit and not because of his caste. You can have your own judgement on that.

Vote for her cos she's a female? In my view, there can hardly be a worse way to disgrace the female kind. If you can please pickup one of the Sunday additions of the Times of India from last month. In the cover article of Times Life, a woman asks, Why can't you just take me for a person? Why do I always have to be a woman? When all that matters is my merit and not my sex. Again you decide.

Now, lets talk about Maya memsaab's merit. You don't have entrance exams and cutoff's in politics (every one's invited). But you can always judge their Karma. And a look at the track record of Maya will show you, one can hardly contest the fact that she's the champion of abuse of power. The ease with which she slams cases and the way she invoked NSA on Varun is a striking and potentially lethal attack on the legal system of India. My Social Studies teacher had once taught me in school that the Judiciary of this country especially the Supreme Court is what has kept democracy afloat and breathing in this country. I'm afraid if this wretched female increases her influence at the centre, she might perpetually damage both the Judiciary and the Election Commission.

In fact inspired by Sanju Baba, I thought what would happen if he or me, my utter distatste for her notwithstanding, actually went on to give her a Jhappi and a Pappi? ..eeeek! First of all she might do a Rakhi-Mika scene. Might just give her consent initially, so she could get some political mileage out of it later. And then, in true Maya style, might slap a rape case on me!! The problem is, if the accusation is somehow proved in the Supreme Court, I myself would commit suicide without waiting for any judgement to pass!

Yaaaak.. still can't believe I cooked that up.. Sanju c'mon man, even Bapu would think twice before displaying the least bit of affection for her.


0 comments: