Tuesday, June 30, 2009

EVERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL DESERVES AN EYE
That's what i learn't when i screwed up the tuning of my guitar. Yes! I finally bought myself a guitar! And i post this pic of mine, thanks to my buddy Google's advice. Now he says posting pics of me playin the guitar'll be an incentive for me to make sure i learn it and not just keep it like a trophy in my room. And yes, i do plan to join Noida School of Rock next week. Its funny actually how, Gokul(google) n i, both had guitarist roommates through college, guitars, amps n stuff all over my room, which doubled up as a jampad, n we never learn't to play. Perhapse attracted to more creative stuff ;). But now, with life between work and home proving to be a drag, i had to find a way to let my impulses out. How i wish i had learn't to play back at college. But no worries, i'll most probably be back to school next week. NSR seems to be the best in Noida. N where did i buy my guitar from? The best n perhapse the only watering hole for music around Noida, Onstage. What a mind blowing collection of guitars! I leave you a few pics of 'em..

0 comments: