Sunday, April 19, 2009

I KILLED TWO LOVERS: FEELIN DAM GUILTY :(

Saw two huge cockroaches in the sink when I was about to turn open the tap. They were huge and making love to each other. No way on earth they could have harmed me. But we humans don't have it in us to see the beauty in every creation and love it. So there I was, the antagonist of the love story, standing with a hit spray in my hand. To my human ey0e they appeared too ugly to be spared, and also the prospect of their numerous kiddos forming troops in my home was dreadful. (Despite living in a ground floor flat I've rarely have cockroach menace.) 'Woosshh..' came the spray, the two wouldn't have had the time nor the sense to know what just struck them.. There they lay dead like the lead characters of QSQT. For all the guilt I'm talking about, confronted with the same situation again, I don't think i'll act any dfferent.

0 comments: